Gdb!

I did it - sort of.  Gdb seems to work, after a lot of futzing.  I am
uploading the files to

master.debian.org/~davidw/netwinder/

because the patches are ugly and the whole thing would just be better
if it came from upstream.  For now, I'll notify the gdb maintainer and
see what they think.

When I use it, I get this warning:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/davidw/./foo
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
warning: GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
warning: and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.

At this point, I'm more or less stumped.  I have no idea if it might
be related to gcc, gdb.. or what.

It seems to work ok, other than that, although I haven't messed with
it much.

                --Debian GNU/Linux--