RH free Netwinder...

Hi,
last time I asked it wasn't possible to have a RH-free netwinder and debian
was only being used in a chrooted environment. I was wondering what's missing
and if there is a road map to get it done. We keep getting seg-faults using
chroot and dselect and other funny things and it annoys me to have to deal
with red hat for configuration. If people have an idea as to what would be
involved in getting that done, I'd like to contribute to get it ASAP.

Please CC me any answers as I am not (yet) on this list.

Thanks,
Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76