Re: Info about shipping?

David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> writes:

> I know several people here have managed to talk to human beings at CCC
> about the status of the computers they ordered, or, incredibly enough,
> have actually received them.
>
> Does anyone have a good number to call?  I have called 1-613-788-6000
> a few times, and then been transferred to voice mail, which seem to be
> a dead end...

Try 1-877-AT-COREL.  I've got a person more times than not.

They seem to be having a lot of troubles clearing out their backlog of
orders.  I was told several times that the backlog would be cleared
out "next week" when I called them (while I was waiting for my order).
I only got my machine after I had given up on ever getting it "next
week", and was just about to cancel my order.

Cheers,

 - Jim