[comp.os.linux.announce] WANTED: Linux FAQ: How many platforms does Linux run on?

Who's going to take care of this? Me?

From: kiesling@terracom.net (Robert Kiesling)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: WANTED: Linux FAQ: How many platforms does Linux run on?
Date: Wed,  5 Aug 1998 08:54:30 GMT

The Linux FAQ is seriously behind the times in its listing of the
hardware platforms that Linux runs on.

If you are involved with a port of Linux--even if it is already listed
in the FAQ--please send me information about the project, its current
state, the URL of the project's home page, mailing list addresses, and
any other information you think is relevant.

If I don't know about your project, I can't list it in the FAQ, and
you'll be missing out on some valuable PR.

Btw, the FAQ will be posted weekly to news.answers, and should appear
as a cross posting on comp.answers and this newsgroup.  The most
recent versions of the FAQ, is readable on-line at
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/ and text, SGML, HTML, and PostScript, are
available on sunsite.unc.edu in the /pub/Linux/docs/ subdirectory and
http://www.terracom.net/~kiesling

Thanks!

Robert Kiesling

------------------------------

End of forwarda30645 Digest

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
NORAD cryptographic Kennedy Honduras terrorist Soviet supercomputer
BATF Serbian Marxist ammunition SEAL Team 6 [Hello to all my fans in