Packages we are working on

You'll have to forgive me, for all the mailing, but this is my first porting
job, and I want to get this right, that's why I have been working my butt of
to figure out exactly how to do it... :)

I'm also 'afraid' of doing duplicate work, ie start working on a package someone
else is already working one (I'm a lazy son of a ... :)

If I write some kind of mail-answering-machine/web-page-thingie, to announce any
'work-in-progress', would that be used?

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
FBI Treasury Khaddafi munitions DES jihad spy cracking Ortega
Ft. Meade Cocaine World Trade Center Albanian Soviet AK-47