Sources on CD

Is there any CD player on the netwinder? If yes, can someone buy/burn a CD
with all the sources, and mount somewhere so that we don't have to download
everything we're going to port... Ok, so in the long run, that's not feasable
since the sources have a way of getting old, but atleast we have a start
with them... :)

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
Noriega security smuggle terrorist Ortega Marxist supercomputer
Treasury South Africa Soviet North Korea genetic Kennedy Qaddafi