DHCP building

I've started to build the DHCP packages... The DHCPcd is done (this is
my first on the ARM). Some info how to build/upload etc would be apreciated
though.

1. Which compiler is used in the CHROOT?
   (Doesn't seem to be gcc, it complains about main not returning int, and
   I've never seen gcc do that lately).

2. Which files is needed for a upload?

3. What do I do with the files prior/after a upload?

4. I didn't exist in the CHROOT's passwd file, and there are two other
   guy's that don't exist there ether, but I only cared about my account.

   Could it be automated that the /etc/passwd got copied to CHROOT/etc/passwd
   when a user is added/removed etc?

   Or is that up to us? :)

5. Anything else I need to know about the machine, porting etc?

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
Uzi explosion Nazi Serbian colonel smuggle Ft. Bragg bomb South Africa
KGB spy Soviet Honduras FBI Saddam Hussein