New gcc

Hi,

I uploaded a new gcc package which fixes the zlib.h problem (the gcc
fixincludes script was a bit over-aggressive there).

I tried to configure it so that it would target the armv3 instruction
set (arm6, arm7) instead of armv4 (StrongARM), but it died in the
first stage.

I think I'll have to get egcs going to be able to target armv3.
That's my next project.

I'm also going to attempt to get a cross-compiler going.  Hopefully,
that will make the bootstrapping job easier when I move to a versioned
glibc.

Cheers,

 - Jim