Re: X

On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 11:31:47PM -0700, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> As Jim indicated, I'm working on a fresh compile of X packages from Corel's
> CVS server.  I'll report when the build is done and I see whether the stuff
> works or not...

When I asked after this earlier, Andrew said that his patches fit in
cleanly with the upstream sources.  It would be nice to integrate them
in the main X package...

> Meanwhile, I could really use packages of ssh, cvs, and apt in that order, if
> anyone has time and wants to work on something...

We need a non-us person for ssh...cvs..hrmm, maybe I'll try that.  Apt
might depend on having new compilers/c++ libs?

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org