Re: Publicly available NetWinder

> This sounds good.  I have heard rumors about sponsoring a Netwinder
> and hosting it at Novare's.  It is interesting and impressive how
> new machines appear these days so they can be used for development.

  Corel has been planning to have publicly available netwinders since
April.  However, there hasn't been much pressure on them to do so, as
it was a lot easier for them to give me a few, and let me do all the
work of hosting them.

  Now that they're more into development mode and not panic mode, they
have more time to do maintenance, etc. themselves.

  I hope I don't have to give my machines back, however.

  Alan DeKok.