Waiting for 2.0 image from CCC

I think I'll wait for the new image from CCC (and thus, official
packages in pub/ccc) before I do work on things such as X and
util-linux.  It's too big a waste of time trying to track down things
in random directories, that may very well change from day to day.
Instead, I'll try and get other things working, as time permits.  I
uploaded one of my regular packages, epic, an irc client, today, as
well as the new therm tools with license included:->

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org