From: "Oliver Bendzsa" <oliverb@corelcomputer.com>
To: David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com>
CC: Nils Lohner <lohner@typhoon.icd.teradyne.com>, edmonds@freewwweb.com,
        jim@jimpick.com, igor@igoria.net
Subject: Re: Debian GNU/Linux bootable on Corel's NetWinder

Hi David:

I have a favor to ask you and your team, please help with the Debian
install.  Knowing that you and I want this to go smoothly, and knowing
that things are crazy busy here, it would be great if someone at
Debian could commit to getting the system up and running.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Oliver

----- End forwarded message -----