Re: [drepper@cygnus.com] glibc-2.0.97

Here is my current problem:

I updated my library sources and tried to build them with versioning
enabled.

I got an error in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/register-dump.h:
the registers fields in struct sigcontext (arm_r0..arm_cpsr)
are not defined.

The only place where I found ARM registers explicitally mentioned seems to
be /usr/include/asm/proc/ptrace.h (included by /usr/include/asm/sigcontext.h)

The registers in this file are defined as ARM_rX (i.e. ARM_r0), so the
equivalent for ((struct sigcontext *)ctx)->arm_r0 (as used in register-dump.h)
should be ((struct sigcontext *)ctx)->reg.ARM_r0.

An I missing something or there is something missing ? :)

thanks,
	Raffaele

raff@aromatic.com           (::)           http://www.aromatic.com/~raff/
                  http://www.aromatic.com/