ELF kernel package

Hi,

I've made a preliminary ELF kernel package.  It seems to install on the
latest bootable image with no problem at all.

Get it at:

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/netwinder/kernel/

When installing it, don't remove the existing /lib/modules (because that
is where the FPU emulator is).  Also, don't create a boot floppy (well,
you can try...), and don't "set up Linux to boot from the hard disk" (we
don't use lilo).

The kernel gets installed into /boot/vmlinux-2.0.31 .  You'll want to rename
the old a.out kernel at /boot/vmlinux to something else, and make
/boot/vmlinux into a symlink to the new kernel ( /boot/vmlinux-2.0.31 ).

I'll have to package up Pat Beirne's modutils before we can use any of the
modules.

I'll need to make some more changes to kernel-package so that it will make
kernel packages that make sense for the NetWinder (ie. no diskette questions,
no lilo questions, automate the symlink, and get several other things working).

Cheers,

 - Jim