To: libc-alpha@cygnus.com, linux-gcc@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: glibc-2.0.97
From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
Date: 06 Oct 1998 13:02:13 -0700
Sender: owner-libc-hacker@cygnus.com

Hi,

I've uploaded to

	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu

sources and diffs (relative to 2.0.96) for glibc 2.0.97.  Not much
changed since 2.0.96, only a few dozend bug fixes and header file
improvements.  The biggest change is that db-1.85 is built and
installed.

Please test it and let me know either way.

Thanks,

- --
- ---------------.      drepper at gnu.org  ,-.   1325 Chesapeake Terrace

------- End of Forwarded Message