Re: [Dan Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>] PERL: patch for glibc 2.1

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se> writes:

> Do we have a 'official' NetWinder yet? Jim, how about having your as
> official machine?

Well, we don't have one that Debian actually owns.

We do have complete use of 'gandalf' at Alan DeKok's (courtesty of
Corel).

I'm almost ready to prepare a 'bootable' image - so we could get Alan
to convert that machine to a 100% Debian box.  I just wanted to fix
the bash/insmod FPU problem first (so people don't nuke their boxes
when they upgrade those packages).

Maybe we could even get him to put it on the outside of his firewall,
and we could call it 'netwinder.debian.org' and set up accounts for
all the Debian developers?

Cheers,

 - Jim