apache2 wheezy backport

Hi apache maintainers,

Could you provide a backport of jessie apache2 to wheezy-backports? I would
like some of the newer SSL features.

Someone pointed out this HOWTO

  https://tinyurl.com/nl8965g

that is recommending people frankenstein their systems by installing jessie
libc6 in order to install jessie apache2 on wheezy. I think a backport
would be a much cleaner way of solving that.

(there may be some additional things in that HOWTO that would be good to
consider for the apache2 packages, I haven't reviewed it closely to see if
it's good advice)

If this is just a matter of rebuilding things for wheezy-backports and
uploading and you'd like me to do that, just let know.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org