Re: Passing LDFLAGS to Apache modules for hardened build flags

Hi,

On 27.05.2012 12:02, Arno Töll wrote:
> I will come back to you on that once I know, but in
> principle we could certainly do so.

Stefan just uploaded 2.2.22-6 to unstable which contains a backport of
my apxs fixes. We consider this an experimental change but I think the
overall compatibility of it is quite high and I don't expect any major
problem with it.

> Note, a few packages of my 2.4 test rebuild FTBFS because of hardening
> flags lately (#666839 and #666854 at least).

And these packages now probably turned RC buggy as they fail to build
from source with hardening flags enabled. I will test that and report a
bug unless you catch me on that.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll