Re: Apache2 - Debian (squeeze) - CGI Problem

Not sure if you intended to type something in the reply but it doesn't seem that anything but my original text came through.

Either way, I appear to have resolved the issue.  As a test, I installed a fresh copy of Debian (squeeze) with completely default options and managed to get cgi/pl scripts working there.

I then compared what modules I had enabled on the default vs. my production system and once I disabled the few extras that I had on my production system cgi/pl scripts started working perfectly.

I probably ought to have done this a while ago but haven't really had enough continuous time for such an undertaking.  Either way.  I don't know which module is causing problems with it and given that I don't have the need for most of what I disabled I've left them off for now.  I've included what modules I changed below just in case someone needs the information.

#### EXTRA MODULES NOT INCLUDED IN BASE INSTALL ####
auth_kerb
auth_pam
auth_radius
#geoip --- TURNED BACK ON