Helping with mod_perl 2.0.3

Hi all!

I was wondering if there is anything I can do to help to get mod_perl
2.0.3 into Etch. There aren't really any release-critical-worthy bugs
in 2.0.2, however, there is a bug that makes it unusable to us, and it
has the most trivial fix imaginable: In Apache2::SizeLimit there is a
typo on line 113, it should read "clean" rather than "cleani". People
on some platforms who may want to make their server more solid by
setting size limits will not be able to do it (it is a very nice thing,
in my opinion, because it relates the rather "taken out of thin air"
MaxClients number to things that can be measured and estimated). This
is the kind of bug I think would be rather silly to release with.

There are other bugs that are corrected as well, so I think the right
thing to do would be to package 2.0.3, but patching this and possibly
other small things would be OK, if the release team thinks 2.0.3 can't
go in.

I tried an svn-upgrade, but it looked to me like the SVN did not have
all of mod_perl. I could contribute some time to help, but I'm not a DD
and not very experienced with packaging, so I can't do the whole
process. If there is something I can do, please let me know.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo