Re: runlevel priority: mysql vs. apache

* Christian Hammers

[...]

| So as you plan to go to 20 we will have the following?
| 	19 start	mysql
| 	20 start	apache/apache2
| 	80 stop		apache/apache2
| 	81 stop		mysql

I was planning on keeping the S91 start link, but move the stop link
from 91 to 09.  I don't think the mysql packages would need adjustment
at all for that?

Sorry for not being clear about just changing the stop priority, but I
don't see a point in changing the start priority.  Apache can depend
on quite a lot of other services and few services depend on apache
being started, so it makes sense for it to start late.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-