recompiling apache-ssl in woody

Hello,

  I need to recompile apache-ssl in woody because of some problems -
  too low MaxClients and too low FD_SETSIZE. But I don't know how to
  do it...

  I downloaded source for apache-ssl, unpacked, applied debian patch.
  But it is different from other packages - the upstream source is
  still packed and it is unpacked only on built and there some patched
  applied. So I tried source.build which unpacked it, applied patches
  and configured it. But how can I change what I need? I changed
  MaxClients in .h file, that should be OK. But FD_SETSIZE needs to be
  set in CFLAGS. In which Makefile I should change it?

  Or is there totally different way of doing this? :)

      Many thanks :)

--
Best regards,

       .---.        .-----------
      /     \  __  /    ------        Marek 'Marki' Podmaka
    //////   ' \/ `   ---     e-mail: marki@onee.sk         (preferred)
   //// / // :    : ---               marki@marki-online.net
  // /   /  /`    '--        ICQ UIN: 42698938
 //          //..\\     mobile phone: +421 903 259949
            '//||\\`     "Love makes the world go round." (Proverb)
              ''``
... "God has no religion." -- Mahatma Gandhi