apt-cache bug 281697, apache2 related.

Hello,

http://bugs.debian.org/281697

I'd just like to add to this report that indeed I also am
experiencing that apt-cacher is not working, or very slow at times.

I'm running apache2, but it doesn't seem to matter wether i use the
prefork or the worker mpm. I do however think it's apache2 related,
because since a while Gallery stopped working "correctly" too.

Before, when I uploaded photos to Gallery, i'd get a window that would
show the progress like 'Processing thisfile.jpg' etc. That window now
also stays blank, which tells me Apache2 is no longer able to stream
output to a client, or something?

'Cause that is exactly what apt-cacher used to do, it immediately
streamed the content it got from the fetcher to the client.

Regards,
Sander.