Bug#291856: acknowledged by developer (Bug#291856: fixed in apache2 2.0.53-1)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#291856: acknowledged by developer (Bug#291856: fixed in apache2 2.0.53-1)
- From: Olaf van der Spek <Olaf@XWIS.Net>
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:51:21 +0100
- Message-id: <42088B99.9080706@XWIS.Net>
- Reply-to: Olaf van der Spek <Olaf@XWIS.Net>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <handler.291856.D291856.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <E1CyIPFemail@example.com> <E1CslAu-0000oJ-EO@xwis.net> <handler.291856.D291856.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
#291856: Duplicate Alias /icons/ "/usr/share/apache2/icons/",
which was filed against the apache2 package.
It has been closed by one of the developers, namely
Adam Conrad <email@example.com>.
Their explanation is attached below. If this explanation is
unsatisfactory and you have not received a better one in a separate
message then please contact the developer, by replying to this email.
* Remove duplicate /icons/ from the default site (closes: #291856)
Did you also remove the duplicate ErrorLog?
> The same applies to ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
> but that should be in the default vhost.