Re: Question about maintaining the unofficial/parallel apache-lingerd package.

* Adam Conrad (adconrad@0c3.net) disait :
> Adding three new flavours for the sake of one piece of functionality
> is a support nightmare.  Notice that there's no "apache-ssl-perl"
> package either.

Right. I completely agree with that (note that all my work is focused
on apache-lingerd.

Fabio asked me if I was aware of the work needed for other modules, I
was just answering wich modules *would* need anothrer work.

- The only module that need a particular patch is ssl.

- And as there is flavour for mod_perl, we could imagine that providing
  lingerd on it would need another flavour.

That was just my answer to the needs of other patches related to
lingerd.

IMO, apache-perl-lingerd and apache-ssl-lingerd would not be as
requested as apache-lingerd is, and provinding it in Debian is not
as needed as apache-lingerd could be.

Alexis.

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>