Re: Restricted access to directories
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Restricted access to directories
- From: sergey <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:03:40 +0500
- Message-id: <1101924220.2982.3.camel@sky>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
В Втр, 30/11/2004 в 18:44 +0100, Alain Roos пишет:
> Since one day or two, I have the following problem with my Web server :
> if I'd like to access a directory, which is a symlink :
> /var/www/mysite -> /home/alain/projects/mysite
> the server answers with an "Error 403" (forbidden).
I think you need
May be it disabled by default?
> It worked perfectly before, and I did not change anything in the Apache configuration
> files. I just update the packages (I'm using Debian "testing") every evening.
> I've checked file permissions, ownership and reviewed all apache configuration files
> in /etc/apache
> There is no .htaccess file in the directory.
> I have the same issue when trying to access http://localhost/~alain
> (Directives "UserDir enabled alain" and "UserDir public_html" in httpd.conf).
> Thank you in advance for your help and time !
> Alain Roos