Uninstall Php4

Hai,
  I have installed & configured php4.3.3 with apache
on my debian box.

  Due to some problems, I want to uninstall the
current php. When I try to uninstall, I am getting the
following error,

# dpkg -r php4
(Reading database ... 18712 files and directories
currently installed.)
Removing php4 ...
Error: mod_jk.so does not have a corresponding .info
file.
Error: the above error list does not permit a safe use
of modules-config.
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or
report it to
Debian Apache Maling List
<debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed
dpkg: error processing php4 (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit
status 1
 php4

What could be the problem? Please help me.

Sarav