[kryptoer@yahoo.com: Re: no apache2 binary in /usr/sbin/]

I don't have commit access to the SVN repo.

----- Forwarded message from kryptoer <kryptoer@yahoo.com> -----

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: kryptoer <kryptoer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: no apache2 binary in /usr/sbin/
To: Matthew Wilcox <willy@debian.org>

Thanks for the response. I am a newbie to debian and I
am still figuring out the nooks and crannies. After a
little more poking around I figured out the
difference.

A suggestion to avoid you from receiving continued
questions on this same subject:

Change the description for apache2-common as outputed
by apt-cache. Probably make the description more
similiar to the apache one description:

apt-cache search apache2
apache2-common - Next generation, scalable, extendable
web server

apt-cache search apache | more
apache - Versatile, high-performance HTTP server
apache-common - Support files for all Apache
webservers