Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:00:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: William R. McDonough <wrmcd@wilmcd.com>
To: rm@fabula.de, 253203@bugs.debian.org
Cc: willy@debian.org, fabbione@fabbione.net, debian-apache@lists.debian.org
Subject: reply to Ralf's questions

>Hmm, something seems to feed '/usr/sbin' to a perl interpreter. Do you
>by any chance have mod_perl installed and maybe a 'PerlRequire' that loads
>the wrong file?

httpd.conf:<IfModule mod_perl.c>
httpd.conf:  Alias /perl/ /var/www/perl/
httpd.conf:  <Location /perl>
httpd.conf:    SetHandler perl-script
httpd.conf:    PerlHandler Apache::Registry
httpd.conf:    Options +ExecCGI
httpd.conf:  </Location>
httpd.conf:</IfModule>
mime.types:application/x-perl                           pl pm
modules.conf:LoadModule perl_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_perl.so