A note of appreciation at the end of the academic year

Upon the conclusion of the academic year all of us at AcademicCareers.com want to salute you for playing an important role in encouraging and educating young men and women on the path of innovation, learning, and exploration. Through your efforts horizons will expand and life will be even better for our children.
Thank you very much.

>From our side we shall continue to support a vibrant job market for your students and colleagues looking for teaching, postdoc, researcher, library, endowed chair, and administrative opportunities at colleges, universities, and research institutes anywhere.

To view current job openings posted by the many departments regularly using us, please go to www.AcademicCareers.com and click "Applicants Enter Here", then click Search. There is no charge for our applicant services.

To post a search, please go to www.AcademicCareers.com and click "Employers Enter Here" then Register. A one-month job posting is US$125, or post your job for up to three full months for US$175 (about: C$239; euro 145).This includes email alerts to qualified applicants and an Employer Profile.

For personal attention do not hit the reply button, but contact us at info@AcademicCareers.com.

Again, thank you very much and we wish you an enjoyable summer.

Cordially,
Your crew of Academic Careers Online
www.AcademicCareers.com
Five Harford Lane
Radnor, PA 19087 USA

We limit our occasional correspondence to those interested in staying informed about recruitment and job market issues. Our contact addresses are never shared with others. Not interested? Reply to nothanks@pcsservers.net with "no thanks" in the subject line and your email address in the body of your email.