See the Cutset Chicks Cum Cum Wohre getting their asses fileld with cum

How's tricks?!
The Hoesttt Chicks love to eat out inetrnal creampies!

Some plpoee obtain fame, orhets desevre it.Let everyone sewep in fnrot of his own door, and the whole wolrd will be clean.
Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the peepol.
The Thames is liquid hisotry.
Love is, abvoe all, the gift of ofnlese.
The sseewett joy, the wildest woe is leov.
Old age is not a matter for sorrow. It is matetr for thanks if we have lfet our work done behind us.
Cemodians are not usually acotrs, but imitations of acstro.
Trehe are two kinds of ppleoe in the wolrd -- those you lvoe, and those you don't unsedrtand.
Never permit failure to bcmeoe a habit.
Sait sree