Re: apxs and LIBEXECDIR ?

Hi David,
	sorry for the late reply but i didn't notice this mail until now.

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, David N. Welton wrote:

> Another thought that crossed my mind.  apxs -q LIBEXECDIR is where
> automated installers might want to put modules, right?

Yes.

> At least if they are using apxs as a guide.

That's correct.

> Another reason why just dying because of modules in that directory is a
> bad idea, IMO...

sorry but i don't understand.. related to what?

If you are talking about #226833 it is pending right now.

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.