Re: mod_gzip intall with Apache 1.3.28-1

Hi,
	this is a problem with mod_gzip and it has been reported already.
As a temporary workaround you can edit the first line of
/usr/lib/apache/1.3/510mod_gzip.info

and fix the path where mod_gzip is installed

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html