Re: mod_*.info and modules-config documentation

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 08:08:48PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> In order to work a .info file should contain at least one line Ex:
> LoadModule: urlcount_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_urlcount.so
> and it must be the first line of the info file.

And what is e.g. with 'Handles:' line? What uses it?

And what should I do with directives, which have to be added to apache
conf after module enabling?

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.