mod_*.info and modules-config documentation

Hi.

Can anybody tell me where can I find any info about best practices in
writing mod_*.info file? Is there any standard for it?

And second question: where should I place obligatory directives needed
for proper module loading so, that they will be added to httpd.conf
after enabling a module using modules-config?

TIA

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.