Re: The mod_perl bug: can I simply recompile?

It is enough to just do the following:

apt-get source apache
apt-get build-dep apache
cd apache-1.3.27.1
dpkg-build-package
cd ..
install the debs in there

The solution is simple but i am preparing also 1.3.28 that's why is a bi
delayed

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html