Re: Where should I be grabbing apache 2.0 debs?

* Markus Schabel (markus.schabel@tgm.ac.at) wrote :

> The more interesting question is, where to get php4 packages for
> apache2...
the more interesting answer to that is, of course, to firebomb all php
developers until they get their act together and write code that works in a
threadsafe manner.
I've emailled the php4 maintainer with some ideas of how we should proceed
until the php group pull their fingers out, so maybe php4 debs may arrive
soon.
Until then, take this as an official statement that there aren't any, and
won't be for a while.
-Thom