How can ISP connect my computer to net?

Hi, I've been trying to test out my Apache webserver to run Koha, and would like to test my system out, but to do that,
I need my ISP to link me through to the outside world.

My ISP has their gateway server, connected via radiolink to a router in our building, which in turn forwards all communications to my computer [it's supposed to be sharable, but there are no other customers in the building.]

Their server is  http://www.foo.lt

I would like for them to simply give me something like usr002.foo.lt, and forward all usr002 requests
from their server to mine.

They seem unable to figure this out. They don't say they can't figure it out, but they keep saying "yes, we'll do it." Later, they say "well, yes, we set you up." Then I test, and it doesn't work, and they say, "well, no, you have to upload your HTML to our server..., and you'll have a directory http://www.foo.lt/usr002";. duh. Then I explain again what I need, and they go back to the "yess, we'll do it" stage.

This isn't working [6, 8 months now], so I'd like to learn how to do this, so that I can show *them*.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Even keywords would be helpful. Is this a DNS issue? a router issue? or something else entirely?

 - Mike