improvement for apache mod_autoindex default configuration

Package: apache-ssl
Version: 1.3.26.1+1.48-0woody3
Severity: minor

imo mod_autoindex doesn't list all files it should. I extracted the
following lines to illustrate:

<IfModule mod_autoindex.c>
[snip]
    ReadmeName README
    HeaderName HEADER
[snip]
    IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t
</IfModule>

all files beginning with README are ignored, which is not very helpful
when accessing /doc. my solution is:
    IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER README RCS CVS *,v *,t

lots of files weren't listed on my small machine:
# locate README.|grep /usr/share/doc|wc -l
335

i hope this report isn't obsolete, because my conf is probably older
than the version I mentioned above.

keep up your excellent work!