apache-ssl 1.3.27-0.1???

Will we see a new version of apache-ssl soon?

I have not installed version 1.3.27-0.1 of apache and apache-common with a security fix, because it will remove apache-ssl which I need.

hecke-root# apt-get -s -u install apache apache-ssl apache-common
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, apache-ssl is already the newest version.
or been moved out of Incoming.

apache-ssl: Depends: apache-common (< 1.3.27-0) but 1.3.27-0.1 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Thanks

Tom

--
Thomas R. Shemanske
(Mailing Address)                  (Office/Internet Information)

Directions:  http://www.math.dartmouth.edu/~trs/choatehouse.html
Office hours:  http://www.math.dartmouth.edu/~trs/frontmatter/office.html

... UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are