TWiki - Apache 1.3 application packagaing

Hello everyone,

After conferring with Risko Gergely http://bugs.debian.org/79667 and
Peter Theony (source author) I'm in the process of doing my first Debian
package for http://twiki.org.

I've looked at Debain Policy
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-customized-programs.html#s-web-appl
as well as the proposed  http://www.opal.dhs.org/involved/debian/apache/
and yet feel a bit lost.  Twiki doesn't have a make file, so I'm
creating one.  It's fairly easy since there are no compiled executables,
it's mostly perl and rcs file installation.

I'm hoping some maintainers have suggested examples of well-done
packages that would give me examples of packaged web applications.  I'm
looking at usemod-wiki as an example.  So far I have a new debhelper
structure set up that I am modifying to fit the package.  Any further
hints or suggestions as I get rolling would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>