Problems Installing Cocoon2

Hi!

Well, I'm totally confused, so....

I'm trying to install Cocoon2, to get it installed out of the box.
Tomcat installs successfully. Examples work and everything.
However, directing my browser to  http://localhost:8081/cocoon2 gives
404.

AFAICS, the Cocoon installation should end up with a file cocoon2.war,
which is then supposed to end up in the /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/
directory, and tomcat should find it from there. This file is not
created, however. The closest I got, was /usr/share/java/cocoon2.jar so
I tried copying this to /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/ but that had no
effect.

Yeah, I _have_ restarted tomcat a few times in between (you're supposed
to do that with /etc/init.d/tomcat restart right?)

Am I missing something here...?

Yours Confusedly,

Kjetil
--