Updated Debian 10: 10.11 released

The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
Updated Debian 10: 10.11 released                       press@debian.org
October 9th, 2021            https://www.debian.org/News/2021/2021100902

The Debian project is pleased to announce the eleventh update of its
oldstable distribution Debian 10 (codename "buster"). This point release
mainly adds corrections for security issues, along with a few
adjustments for serious problems. Security advisories have already been
published separately and are referenced where available.

Please note that the point release does not constitute a new version of
Debian 10 but only updates some of the packages included. There is no
need to throw away old "buster" media. After installation, packages can
be upgraded to the current versions using an up-to-date Debian mirror.

Those who frequently install updates from security.debian.org won't have
to update many packages, and most such updates are included in the point
release.

New installation images will be available soon at the regular locations.

Upgrading an existing installation to this revision can be achieved by
pointing the package management system at one of Debian's many HTTP
mirrors. A comprehensive list of mirrors is available at:

https://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Miscellaneous Bugfixes
----------------------

This oldstable update adds a few important corrections to the following
packages:

+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| Package                   | Reason                                  |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| atftp [1]                 | Fix buffer overflow [CVE-2021-41054]    |
|                           |                                         |
| base-files [2]            | Update for the 10.11 point release      |
|                           |                                         |
| btrbk [3]                 | Fix arbitrary code execution issue      |
|                           | [CVE-2021-38173]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| clamav [4]                | New upstream stable release; fix        |
|                           | clamdscan segfaults when --fdpass and   |
|                           | --multipass are used together with      |
|                           | ExcludePath                             |
|                           |                                         |
| commons-io [5]            | Fix path traversal issue [CVE-2021-     |
|                           | 29425]                                  |
|                           |                                         |
| cyrus-imapd [6]           | Fix denial-of-service issue [CVE-2021-  |
|                           | 33582]                                  |
|                           |                                         |
| debconf [7]               | Check that whiptail or dialog is        |
|                           | actually usable                         |
|                           |                                         |
| debian-installer [8]      | Rebuild against buster-proposed-        |
|                           | updates; update Linux ABI to 4.19.0-18  |
|                           |                                         |
| debian-installer-netboot- | Rebuild against buster-proposed-updates |
| images [9]                |                                         |
|                           |                                         |
| distcc [10]               | Fix GCC cross-compiler links in update- |
|                           | distcc-symlinks and add support for     |
|                           | clang and CUDA (nvcc)                   |
|                           |                                         |
| distro-info-data [11]     | Update included data for several        |
|                           | releases                                |
|                           |                                         |
| dwarf-fortress [12]       | Remove undistributable prebuilt shared  |
|                           | libraries from the source tarball       |
|                           |                                         |
| espeak-ng [13]            | Fix using espeak with mbrola-fr4 when   |
|                           | mbrola-fr1 is not installed             |
|                           |                                         |
| gcc-mingw-w64 [14]        | Fix gcov handling                       |
|                           |                                         |
| gthumb [15]               | Fix heap-based buffer overflow issue    |
|                           | [CVE-2019-20326]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| hg-git [16]               | Fix test failures with recent git       |
|                           | versions                                |
|                           |                                         |
| htslib [17]               | Fix autopkgtest on i386                 |
|                           |                                         |
| http-parser [18]          | Fix HTTP request smuggling issue        |
|                           | [CVE-2019-15605]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| irssi [19]                | Fix use after free issue when sending   |
|                           | SASL login to the server [CVE-2019-     |
|                           | 13045]                                  |
|                           |                                         |
| java-atk-wrapper [20]     | Also use dbus to detect accessibility   |
|                           | being enabled                           |
|                           |                                         |
| krb5 [21]                 | Fix KDC null dereference crash on FAST  |
|                           | request with no server field [CVE-2021- |
|                           | 37750]; fix memory leak in              |
|                           | krb5_gss_inquire_cred                   |
|                           |                                         |
| libdatetime-timezone-perl | New upstream stable release; update DST |
| [22]                      | rules for Samoa and Jordon;             |
|                           | confirmation of no leap second on 2021- |
|                           | 12-31                                   |
|                           |                                         |
| libpam-tacplus [23]       | Prevent shared secrets from being added |
|                           | in plaintext to the system log          |
|                           | [CVE-2020-13881]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| linux [24]                | "proc: Track /proc/$pid/attr/ opener    |
|                           | mm_struct" , fixing issues with lxc-    |
|                           | attach; new upstream stable release;    |
|                           | increase ABI version to 18; [rt] Update |
|                           | to 4.19.207-rt88; usb: hso: fix error   |
|                           | handling code of hso_create_net_device  |
|                           | [CVE-2021-37159]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| linux-latest [25]         | Update to 4.19.0-18 kernel ABI          |
|                           |                                         |
| linux-signed-amd64 [26]   | "proc: Track /proc/$pid/attr/ opener    |
|                           | mm_struct" , fixing issues with lxc-    |
|                           | attach; new upstream stable release;    |
|                           | increase ABI version to 18; [rt] Update |
|                           | to 4.19.207-rt88; usb: hso: fix error   |
|                           | handling code of hso_create_net_device  |
|                           | [CVE-2021-37159]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| linux-signed-arm64 [27]   | "proc: Track /proc/$pid/attr/ opener    |
|                           | mm_struct" , fixing issues with lxc-    |
|                           | attach; new upstream stable release;    |
|                           | increase ABI version to 18; [rt] Update |
|                           | to 4.19.207-rt88; usb: hso: fix error   |
|                           | handling code of hso_create_net_device  |
|                           | [CVE-2021-37159]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| linux-signed-i386 [28]    | "proc: Track /proc/$pid/attr/ opener    |
|                           | mm_struct" , fixing issues with lxc-    |
|                           | attach; new upstream stable release;    |
|                           | increase ABI version to 18; [rt] Update |
|                           | to 4.19.207-rt88; usb: hso: fix error   |
|                           | handling code of hso_create_net_device  |
|                           | [CVE-2021-37159]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| mariadb-10.3 [29]         | New upstream stable release; security   |
|                           | fixes [CVE-2021-2389 CVE-2021-2372];    |
|                           | fix Perl executable path in scripts     |
|                           |                                         |
| modsecurity-crs [30]      | Fix request body bypass issue           |
|                           | [CVE-2021-35368]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| node-ansi-regex [31]      | Fix regular expression-based denial of  |
|                           | service issue [CVE-2021-3807]           |
|                           |                                         |
| node-axios [32]           | Fix regular expression-based denial of  |
|                           | service issue [CVE-2021-3749]           |
|                           |                                         |
| node-jszip [33]           | Use a null prototype object for         |
|                           | this.files [CVE-2021-23413]             |
|                           |                                         |
| node-tar [34]             | Remove non-directory paths from the     |
|                           | directory cache [CVE-2021-32803]; strip |
|                           | absolute paths more comprehensively     |
|                           | [CVE-2021-32804]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| nvidia-cuda-toolkit [35]  | Fix setting of NVVMIR_LIBRARY_DIR on    |
|                           | ppc64el                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| nvidia-graphics-drivers   | New upstream stable release; fix denial |
| [36]                      | of service issues [CVE-2021-1093        |
|                           | CVE-2021-1094 CVE-2021-1095]; nvidia-   |
|                           | driver-libs: Add Recommends: libnvidia- |
|                           | encode1                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| nvidia-graphics-drivers-  | New upstream stable release; fix denial |
| legacy-390xx [37]         | of service issues [CVE-2021-1093        |
|                           | CVE-2021-1094 CVE-2021-1095]; nvidia-   |
|                           | legacy-390xx-driver-libs: Add           |
|                           | Recommends: libnvidia-legacy-390xx-     |
|                           | encode1                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| postgresql-11 [38]        | New upstream stable release; fix mis-   |
|                           | planning of repeated application of a   |
|                           | projection step [CVE-2021-3677];        |
|                           | disallow SSL renegotiation more         |
|                           | completely                              |
|                           |                                         |
| proftpd-dfsg [39]         | Fix  "mod_radius leaks memory contents  |
|                           | to radius server" ,  "cannot disable    |
|                           | client-initiated renegotiation for      |
|                           | FTPS" , navigation into symlinked       |
|                           | directories, mod_sftp crash when using  |
|                           | pubkey-auth with DSA keys               |
|                           |                                         |
| psmisc [40]               | Fix regression in killall not matching  |
|                           | process with names longer than 15       |
|                           | characters                              |
|                           |                                         |
| python-uflash [41]        | Update firmware URL                     |
|                           |                                         |
| request-tracker4 [42]     | Fix login timing side-channel attack    |
|                           | issue [CVE-2021-38562]                  |
|                           |                                         |
| ring [43]                 | Fix denial of service issue in the      |
|                           | embedded copy of pjproject [CVE-2021-   |
|                           | 21375]                                  |
|                           |                                         |
| sabnzbdplus [44]          | Prevent directory escape in renamer     |
|                           | function [CVE-2021-29488]               |
|                           |                                         |
| shim [45]                 | Add arm64 patch to tweak section layout |
|                           | and stop crashing problems; in insecure |
|                           | mode, don't abort if we can't create    |
|                           | the MokListXRT variable; don't abort on |
|                           | grub installation failures; warn        |
|                           | instead                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| shim-helpers-amd64-signed | Add arm64 patch to tweak section layout |
| [46]                      | and stop crashing problems; in insecure |
|                           | mode, don't abort if we can't create    |
|                           | the MokListXRT variable; don't abort on |
|                           | grub installation failures; warn        |
|                           | instead                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| shim-helpers-arm64-signed | Add arm64 patch to tweak section layout |
| [47]                      | and stop crashing problems; in insecure |
|                           | mode, don't abort if we can't create    |
|                           | the MokListXRT variable; don't abort on |
|                           | grub installation failures; warn        |
|                           | instead                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| shim-helpers-i386-signed  | Add arm64 patch to tweak section layout |
| [48]                      | and stop crashing problems; in insecure |
|                           | mode, don't abort if we can't create    |
|                           | the MokListXRT variable; don't abort on |
|                           | grub installation failures; warn        |
|                           | instead                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| shim-signed [49]          | Work around boot-breaking issues on     |
|                           | arm64 by including an older known       |
|                           | working version of unsigned shim on     |
|                           | that platform; switch arm64 back to     |
|                           | using a current unsigned build; add     |
|                           | arm64 patch to tweak section layout and |
|                           | stop crashing problems; in insecure     |
|                           | mode, don't abort if we can't create    |
|                           | the MokListXRT variable; don't abort on |
|                           | grub installation failures; warn        |
|                           | instead                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| shiro [50]                | Fix authentication bypass issues        |
|                           | [CVE-2020-1957 CVE-2020-11989 CVE-2020- |
|                           | 13933 CVE-2020-17510]; update Spring    |
|                           | Framework compatibility patch; support  |
|                           | Guice 4                                 |
|                           |                                         |
| tzdata [51]               | Update DST rules for Samoa and Jordan;  |
|                           | confirm the absence of a leap second on |
|                           | 2021-12-31                              |
|                           |                                         |
| ublock-origin [52]        | New upstream stable release; fix denial |
|                           | of service issue [CVE-2021-36773]       |
|                           |                                         |
| ulfius [53]               | Ensure memory is initialised before use |
|                           | [CVE-2021-40540]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| xmlgraphics-commons [54]  | Fix Server-Side Request Forgery issue   |
|                           | [CVE-2020-11988]                        |
|                           |                                         |
| yubikey-manager [55]      | Add missing dependency on python3-pkg-  |
|                           | resources to yubikey-manager            |
|                           |                                         |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------+

    1: https://packages.debian.org/src:atftp
    2: https://packages.debian.org/src:base-files
    3: https://packages.debian.org/src:btrbk
    4: https://packages.debian.org/src:clamav
    5: https://packages.debian.org/src:commons-io
    6: https://packages.debian.org/src:cyrus-imapd
    7: https://packages.debian.org/src:debconf
    8: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer
    9: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer-netboot-images
   10: https://packages.debian.org/src:distcc
   11: https://packages.debian.org/src:distro-info-data
   12: https://packages.debian.org/src:dwarf-fortress
   13: https://packages.debian.org/src:espeak-ng
   14: https://packages.debian.org/src:gcc-mingw-w64
   15: https://packages.debian.org/src:gthumb
   16: https://packages.debian.org/src:hg-git
   17: https://packages.debian.org/src:htslib
   18: https://packages.debian.org/src:http-parser
   19: https://packages.debian.org/src:irssi
   20: https://packages.debian.org/src:java-atk-wrapper
   21: https://packages.debian.org/src:krb5
   22: https://packages.debian.org/src:libdatetime-timezone-perl
   23: https://packages.debian.org/src:libpam-tacplus
   24: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux
   25: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-latest
   26: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-amd64
   27: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-arm64
   28: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-i386
   29: https://packages.debian.org/src:mariadb-10.3
   30: https://packages.debian.org/src:modsecurity-crs
   31: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-ansi-regex
   32: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-axios
   33: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-jszip
   34: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-tar
   35: https://packages.debian.org/src:nvidia-cuda-toolkit
   36: https://packages.debian.org/src:nvidia-graphics-drivers
   37: https://packages.debian.org/src:nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-390xx
   38: https://packages.debian.org/src:postgresql-11
   39: https://packages.debian.org/src:proftpd-dfsg
   40: https://packages.debian.org/src:psmisc
   41: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-uflash
   42: https://packages.debian.org/src:request-tracker4
   43: https://packages.debian.org/src:ring
   44: https://packages.debian.org/src:sabnzbdplus
   45: https://packages.debian.org/src:shim
   46: https://packages.debian.org/src:shim-helpers-amd64-signed
   47: https://packages.debian.org/src:shim-helpers-arm64-signed
   48: https://packages.debian.org/src:shim-helpers-i386-signed
   49: https://packages.debian.org/src:shim-signed
   50: https://packages.debian.org/src:shiro
   51: https://packages.debian.org/src:tzdata
   52: https://packages.debian.org/src:ublock-origin
   53: https://packages.debian.org/src:ulfius
   54: https://packages.debian.org/src:xmlgraphics-commons
   55: https://packages.debian.org/src:yubikey-manager

Security Updates
----------------

This revision adds the following security updates to the oldstable
release. The Security Team has already released an advisory for each of
these updates:

+----------------+----------------------------+
| Advisory ID    | Package                    |
+----------------+----------------------------+
| DSA-4842 [56]  | thunderbird [57]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4866 [58]  | thunderbird [59]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4876 [60]  | thunderbird [61]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4897 [62]  | thunderbird [63]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4927 [64]  | thunderbird [65]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4931 [66]  | xen [67]                   |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4932 [68]  | tor [69]                   |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4933 [70]  | nettle [71]                |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4934 [72]  | intel-microcode [73]       |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4935 [74]  | php7.3 [75]                |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4936 [76]  | libuv1 [77]                |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4937 [78]  | apache2 [79]               |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4938 [80]  | linuxptp [81]              |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4939 [82]  | firefox-esr [83]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4940 [84]  | thunderbird [85]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4941 [86]  | linux-signed-amd64 [87]    |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4941 [88]  | linux-signed-arm64 [89]    |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4941 [90]  | linux-signed-i386 [91]     |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4941 [92]  | linux [93]                 |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4942 [94]  | systemd [95]               |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4943 [96]  | lemonldap-ng [97]          |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4944 [98]  | krb5 [99]                  |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4945 [100] | webkit2gtk [101]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4946 [102] | openjdk-11-jre-dcevm [103] |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4946 [104] | openjdk-11 [105]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4947 [106] | libsndfile [107]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4948 [108] | aspell [109]               |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4949 [110] | jetty9 [111]               |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4950 [112] | ansible [113]              |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4951 [114] | bluez [115]                |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4952 [116] | tomcat9 [117]              |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4953 [118] | lynx [119]                 |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4954 [120] | c-ares [121]               |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4955 [122] | libspf2 [123]              |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4956 [124] | firefox-esr [125]          |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4957 [126] | trafficserver [127]        |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4958 [128] | exiv2 [129]                |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4959 [130] | thunderbird [131]          |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4961 [132] | tor [133]                  |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4962 [134] | ledgersmb [135]            |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4963 [136] | openssl [137]              |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4964 [138] | grilo [139]                |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4967 [140] | squashfs-tools [141]       |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4969 [142] | firefox-esr [143]          |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4970 [144] | postorius [145]            |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4971 [146] | ntfs-3g [147]              |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4973 [148] | thunderbird [149]          |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4974 [150] | nextcloud-desktop [151]    |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4975 [152] | webkit2gtk [153]           |
|                |                            |
| DSA-4979 [154] | mediawiki [155]            |
|                |                            |
+----------------+----------------------------+

   56: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4842
   57: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   58: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4866
   59: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   60: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4876
   61: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   62: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4897
   63: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   64: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4927
   65: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   66: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4931
   67: https://packages.debian.org/src:xen
   68: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4932
   69: https://packages.debian.org/src:tor
   70: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4933
   71: https://packages.debian.org/src:nettle
   72: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4934
   73: https://packages.debian.org/src:intel-microcode
   74: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4935
   75: https://packages.debian.org/src:php7.3
   76: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4936
   77: https://packages.debian.org/src:libuv1
   78: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4937
   79: https://packages.debian.org/src:apache2
   80: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4938
   81: https://packages.debian.org/src:linuxptp
   82: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4939
   83: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
   84: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4940
   85: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   86: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4941
   87: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-amd64
   88: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4941
   89: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-arm64
   90: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4941
   91: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-i386
   92: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4941
   93: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux
   94: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4942
   95: https://packages.debian.org/src:systemd
   96: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4943
   97: https://packages.debian.org/src:lemonldap-ng
   98: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4944
   99: https://packages.debian.org/src:krb5
  100: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4945
  101: https://packages.debian.org/src:webkit2gtk
  102: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4946
  103: https://packages.debian.org/src:openjdk-11-jre-dcevm
  104: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4946
  105: https://packages.debian.org/src:openjdk-11
  106: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4947
  107: https://packages.debian.org/src:libsndfile
  108: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4948
  109: https://packages.debian.org/src:aspell
  110: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4949
  111: https://packages.debian.org/src:jetty9
  112: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4950
  113: https://packages.debian.org/src:ansible
  114: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4951
  115: https://packages.debian.org/src:bluez
  116: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4952
  117: https://packages.debian.org/src:tomcat9
  118: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4953
  119: https://packages.debian.org/src:lynx
  120: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4954
  121: https://packages.debian.org/src:c-ares
  122: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4955
  123: https://packages.debian.org/src:libspf2
  124: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4956
  125: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  126: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4957
  127: https://packages.debian.org/src:trafficserver
  128: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4958
  129: https://packages.debian.org/src:exiv2
  130: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4959
  131: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  132: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4961
  133: https://packages.debian.org/src:tor
  134: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4962
  135: https://packages.debian.org/src:ledgersmb
  136: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4963
  137: https://packages.debian.org/src:openssl
  138: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4964
  139: https://packages.debian.org/src:grilo
  140: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4967
  141: https://packages.debian.org/src:squashfs-tools
  142: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4969
  143: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  144: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4970
  145: https://packages.debian.org/src:postorius
  146: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4971
  147: https://packages.debian.org/src:ntfs-3g
  148: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4973
  149: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  150: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4974
  151: https://packages.debian.org/src:nextcloud-desktop
  152: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4975
  153: https://packages.debian.org/src:webkit2gtk
  154: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4979
  155: https://packages.debian.org/src:mediawiki

Removed packages
----------------

The following packages were removed due to circumstances beyond our
control:

+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------+
| Package                     | Reason                                 |
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------+
| birdtray [156]              | Incompatible with newer Thunderbird    |
|                             | versions                               |
|                             |                                        |
| libprotocol-acme-perl [157] | Only supports obsolete ACME version 1  |
|                             |                                        |
+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------+

  156: https://packages.debian.org/src:birdtray
  157: https://packages.debian.org/src:libprotocol-acme-perl

Debian Installer
----------------

The installer has been updated to include the fixes incorporated into
oldstable by the point release.

URLs
----

The complete lists of packages that have changed with this revision:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/buster/ChangeLog

The current oldstable distribution:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/oldstable/

Proposed updates to the oldstable distribution:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/oldstable-proposed-updates

oldstable distribution information (release notes, errata etc.):

https://www.debian.org/releases/oldstable/

Security announcements and information:

https://www.debian.org/security/

About Debian

The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
operating system Debian.

Contact Information

For further information, please visit the Debian web pages at
https://www.debian.org/, send mail to <press@debian.org>, or contact the
stable release team at <debian-release@lists.debian.org>.