Debian 1.1 release imminent

You are getting this message because you subscribed to the Debian-Announce
mailing list. If you don't want to see this mail, please send a message
containing the word "unsubscribe" and nothing else to
debian-announce-REQUEST@lists.debian.org .

We are performing the final clean-up prior to making the Debian 1.1 release.
If you are planning to release Debian on CD-ROM, please write to me so that
I can put you on our CD-manfuacturers mailing list. We want to make sure all
of the CD makers are getting an accurate and timely copy of the system.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--
Pixar's "Toy Story": Over 1/3 Billion dollars world box office so far.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          Bruce@Pixar.com            http://www.hams.com/