Installing cuda-4.0

Hello:

With amd64 wheezy, intel i7-3930K and two GTX-680, so far I got
correctly the X server by installing "build-essential"
"nvidia-kernel-dkms" and "nvidia-xconfig". I could also run
successfully binary CUDA-enabled codes (NAMD molecular dynamics, which
contains the runtime libcudart.so.4)

Now, in order to include special plugins, I am trying to compile NAMD
from source. The plugins were correctly patched, charm++ was correctly
compiled for multicore, however, final "make" was vainly looking for
the cuda/include directory at  "/usr/local/encap/cuda-4.0/include".
Non existing.

I have now installed "nvidia-cuda-dev" "libnvidia-compiler", whereby

which nvcc
reports
/usr/bin/nvcc
so that there is now the nvidia compiler.

Now,

francesco@....:~$ dpkg -l | grep nvidia
ii  glx-alternative-nvidia                 0.2.2
       amd64        allows the selection of NVIDIA as GLX provider
ii  libgl1-nvidia-alternatives             304.64-4
       amd64        transition libGL.so* diversions to
glx-alternative-nvidia
ii  libgl1-nvidia-glx:amd64                304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA binary OpenGL libraries
ii  libglx-nvidia-alternatives             304.64-4
       amd64        transition libgl.so diversions to
glx-alternative-nvidia
ii  libnvidia-compiler:amd64               304.64-4
       amd64        NVIDIA runtime compiler library
ii  libnvidia-ml1:amd64                    304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA management library (NVML) runtime library
ii  nvidia-alternative                     304.48-1
       amd64        allows the selection of NVIDIA as GLX provider
ii  nvidia-cuda-dev                        4.2.9-2
       amd64        NVIDIA CUDA development files
ii  nvidia-cuda-doc                        4.2.9-2
       all          NVIDIA CUDA and OpenCL documentation
ii  nvidia-cuda-gdb                        4.2.9-2
       amd64        NVIDIA CUDA GDB
ii  nvidia-cuda-toolkit                    4.2.9-2
       amd64        NVIDIA CUDA toolkit
ii  nvidia-glx                             304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA metapackage
ii  nvidia-installer-cleanup               20120630+3
       amd64        Cleanup after driver installation with the
nvidia-installer
ii  nvidia-kernel-common                   20120630+3
       amd64        NVIDIA binary kernel module support files
ii  nvidia-kernel-dkms                     304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA binary kernel module DKMS source
ii  nvidia-libopencl1:amd64                304.64-4
       amd64        NVIDIA OpenCL library
ii  nvidia-opencl-dev                      4.2.9-2
       amd64        NVIDIA OpenCL development files
ii  nvidia-settings                        304.64-1
       amd64        Tool for configuring the NVIDIA graphics driver
ii  nvidia-smi                             304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA System Management Interface
ii  nvidia-support                         20120630+3
       amd64        NVIDIA binary graphics driver support files
ii  nvidia-vdpau-driver:amd64              304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA vdpau driver
ii  nvidia-visual-profiler                 4.2.9-2
       amd64        NVIDIA Visual Profiler
ii  nvidia-xconfig                         304.48-1
       amd64        X configuration tool for non-free NVIDIA drivers
ii  xserver-xorg-video-nvidia              304.48-1
       amd64        NVIDIA binary Xorg driver
francesco@gig64:~$

Still missing is /encap/cuda-4.0/include.

To avoid messing the system, may I ask how to correctly get
/cuda-.40/include (in order to specify "--cuda-prefix..." in the
configuration of the code)? As far as I know, it should be located in
the cuda SDK directory structure.

Thanks

francesco pietra