Re: Office

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 01:45:36PM +0000, Adam Stiles wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 February 2013, elarav wrote:
> > I want install Office but I don't know. I need help, please.
>
> $ sudo apt-get install libreoffice

Which won't help him if he's on stable and doesn't have backports
installed. In which case this is (unfortunately) still:

$ sudo apt-get install openoffice.org

And in the backports case you still need -t squeeze-backports:

$ sudo apt-get -t sueeeze-backports install libreoffice

But somehow I believe that he wanted to do neither of that...

Regards,

Rene