Re: firmware-realtek (0.29) can't work at amd64

2011/5/19 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:29:35 +0800, spp mg wrote:
>
>> 2011/5/17 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
>
> (...)

>>> (no problem, but don't make use of html formatted messages and better
>>> yet if you reply at bottom or inline and don't cross-post ;-))
>>
>> Ok, like this?
>
> Much better, thanks :-)

>>> Make wicd to be more verbose if possible, there must be an option in
>>> the program settings you can toggle on.
>>
>> Oh,I used "wicd-curses".I will try to use "wicd-cli" or find logs.
>
> Hopefully logs will help you to understand why it cannot be associated to
> the AP.
>
> Also, compare both "/var/log/syslog" files from the computer where it
> works and from the one that fails.

>>> And it works fine? Then it can be a bug within the amd64 port package.
>>>
>> Yes,it's works fine.
>> When I go back hometown (less then 1 month), I will use live cd of i386
>> and amd64 to test again. Because I just use other computer to test i386.
>>
>> If it's bug,how to report?
>
> If you followed the steps given at the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x#Wheezy
>
> And you are still experiencing problems within the amd64 system, you can
> open a bug report against "wireless-tools" because the package of
> firmware itself is architecture-independent.
>
> There is a very useful tool (reportbug) you can use to open the report at
> Debian BTS, just follow the on-screen wizard.
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón
>

> --

Hi,all.
I found where is  problem.
firmware-realtek is ok. problem is dbus and network-manager

This is my test note:(focus step 4 and 5)
1. Use live cd ,and install wicd,firmware-realtek and dependence.
    It work perfect.(whether for amd or i386)
2. Install new firmware-realtek(0.30) to pc(HDD).
    It can't work too.
3.Install all package(same as live cd)
    It work perfect.
    I am happy (^_^),and full-upgrade my pc.
    when it done,it can't work again. (T_T  cry )
4.I tried again many times,I discover solution .It's need restart dbus
daemon (and wicd daemon) when open PC every time.
5.I discover network-manager daemon started,so I stop network-manager daemon.
   It work perfect and doesn't need restart dbus every time.
   I think network-manager daemon will stop when I restart dbus,so
step 4 can work.

Thanks all,and Camaleón