Re: Need a html5 browser for squeeze

I've had no problem installing iceweasel from sid. To add it or update it, I just add sid to the repository temporarily, then once I've updated it, remove it. No big deal. What problem did you experience with that? Or were you looking for more of a hands-off approach?

– Chris

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Dean Hamstead <dean@fragfest.com.au> wrote:
FOSS only? how about opera?