Need a html5 browser for squeeze

Not sure which way to approach this:
  backports does not have a more recent iceweasel.

I could try to install from iceweasel 8.0 from unstable, but last time I did that it produced a big mess - wanting to bring in updated packages that would break other packages..

I could also try to install mozilla's Linux version.

Wondered if anyone else has gone down this road?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

What kind of society isn’t structured on greed?
The problem of social organization is how to set up an
arrangement under which greed will do the least harm;
capitalism is that kind of a system.
- Milton Freidman