[Info] Your Target Audience

Hi,

This is Sarah Williams from marketing division and I would like to know your marketing strategies to increase your company ROI. We are one among the lead players in providing customized B2B and B2C Email lists.
We have qualified resources, World-class infra structure and various methodologies in practice to deliver the best possible solution to our customers regarding Email marketing and Database solutions. The list includes complete business information such as: company name, company website, industry type, employee size, first name, last name, job titles, telephone number, fax number, address with City, State, Country, Zip code and Verified email addresses. Our company is specialized in B2B lists, B2C lists, Direct Marketing Lists, Consumer Lists, Telemarketing, Email Lists, Fax Lists, etc across the globe with a data pool of over 15 million records.

Would you be interested to own an Optin email database based on your target criteria in an Excel Spread Sheet Format for perpetual usages? I am sure you will be looking for new leads for your organization.
If you feel I should contact somebody else in your company for lead generation, please forward this email to the right person.
Are you looking for any of the following services at this time?

1) List Purchase - We can provide you list from any Industry/Job title/Geography you focus on. The list will be with multi-channel marketing information like Emails, Phone and Mailing address.

2) Email Appending - If you don't have email addresses in your database we can add email addresses to your B2B and B2C in-house databases. We have the best email append match rate.

3) Phone, address and other data appending - If you want updated phone and mailing addresses or you have only contact name and company name/url we can add phone/address as well as other information in your incomplete file.

4) Contact Appending - If you have only company name/company URL and you want to add multiple contacts per company or you want specific types of job roles/titles in your file we can add their name, title, email, phone, fax, mailing address and company details for you.

5) Email Campaign - We provide the campaign service with permission-based email marketing and with the email campaign you can easily personalize your message ensuring that your product or service becomes appealing and crucial for your customer. Also, we help you to track the output report such as click through, leads, email response, leave out etc with the help of tracking software.

Kindly, provide the complete information about your target audience:

·	Industry/SIC code/type of companies/Product users:
·	Geography:
·	Job title or job responsibility or specialty:
·	Company Size:
·	Other remarks:

I am looking forward for your prompt reply.

Regards,
Sarah Williams
Online Marketing Manager
(302)514-3335